Get your child off to a great start right in your own neighborhood! Preschools close to home involve your child in skill-building activities with other children, laying the foundation for educational success. Your child explores his/her unique interests at their own pace with the encouragement of experienced, caring teachers. Choose from 2, 3 and 4 half-day and full day programs.
Eligibility: Children must meet preschool guidelines.
1) Teach basic readiness skills in language arts and arithmetic
2) Provide a stimulating environment for learning
3) Develop your child’s senses, muscle strength, curiosity, mental and creative
4) Instill basic skills necessary to get along with other children
5) Reinforce values already taught at home to enable children to be increasingly responsible for themselves and their behavior
Click here for Huntington Woods Early Childhood Center Overview
East Childcare Center – (616) 257-8477
Great Start Readiness Preschool – (616) 447-2409