- Center and Regional Programs
- There are a variety of center and regional programs which serve students with more intensive physical, cognitive, learning and/or emotional impairments. The Individual Education Plan (IEP) determines eligibility for center and regional program placement in cooperation with parents.
- Cognitively Impaired (CI) Classrooms
- Wyoming operates a continuum (K-12) of services for students who have mild cognitive impairments.
- Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE)
- Our Early Childhood Special Education program is designed to meet the needs of preschool-aged children (3-5 years old) who have developmental delays. Eligibility for this program is determined through a parental referral and evaluation process.
- Resource/Cross Categorical Classrooms
- Wyoming provides a full continuum of support services for students who experience mild to moderate learning difficulties. Students who require less than 50 percent support through special education are typically placed in resource rooms. Students who require more than 50 percent support through special education are typically placed in a self-contained/cross-categorical setting.
Huntington Woods Early Childhood Center
4334 Byron Center Ave SW
Wyoming, MI 49519
fax: (616) 249-7647
Attendance Line: (616) 531-9596